Managing Partner, Dr. oec. HSG
Mobile +41 79 455 11 43
- Founder and Managing Partner of SHT, Schweizerische Hotel Treuhand AG Zurich, since 2012, with focus on accounting, business consultancy and auditing in the hotel industry.
- Founder and Managing Partner of CFB network AG, Zurich, focusing on consulting, coaching and brokerage in the hotel and tourism industry since 2004.
- Senior Consultant for the Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Hotelkredit SGH from 2000 - 2004 with a focus on consulting and financing in the hotel industry.
- Several years of project and leadership experience in the hotel and tourism industry, in trusteeship and in the banking sector.
- Grew up in a hotel family in Engadin, study of Economics at the University St. Gallen (HSG) as well as at the University of Western Ontario (UWO), Canada. Licentiate (1996) and doctorate (2002) at the University St. Gallen (HSG).
- Several years of project and leadership experience as project employee in a research and consulting centre, as host in small and medium-sized hotel businesses, as employee in a trust company and in a financial institute.
- Long-term contributions as coach and consultant for hotel owners, operators, developers, banks and public administration with a focus on operational, strategic and financial questions in the hotel and tourism industry, brokerage and sales of hotel objects.
- Creation of reports, such as company assessments or feasibility studies.
- Support in strategy development (position / re-position) and creation of business plans.
- Support of cooperation processes for small and medium-sized hotel companies.
- Support of project developments - search and contractual binding of hotel operators (lease, management or franchise contracts).
- Support of transaction processes - sale of hotel objects and hotel companies.
- Accreditation as real estate assessor for the hotel industry.
- Transfer of knowledge: Training activities, docent occupation at colleges of higher education.
- Advisory board mandates.