Partner, MAS FH Business Excellence HSLU,
Dipl. Hotelier-Restaurateur SHV/VDH,
Dipl. Hotelier-Restaurateur HF/SHL
Mobile +41 79 209 27 73
- Partner of CFB network AG, Zurich, focusing on consulting, coaching and brokerage in the hotel and tourism industry.
- Co-founder and Partner of HOMA Management AG for restaurants, hotels and tourism, with a focus on strategy development and implementation. Organizational development, coaching for board members and young leaders, potential promotion.
- Several years of management experience in the hotel and tourism industry, Managing Director of medium-sized companies with 80-100 employees, various advisory and supervisory board mandates.
- Several years of project experience in the hotel and tourism industry, consolidation of business areas, process guidance for business takeovers, development of operational concepts, set-up of leadership systems.
- Grew up in Engadin, apprenticeship as chef, university education at the Swiss Hotel Management School Lucerne SHL.
- Various positions in hotels, specialist and management experience in seasonal and city hotels in Switzerland as well as in the largest sports and social club in the United States.
- In-service advanced training as Dipl. Hotelier NDS/HF and as marketing planner and leader. Master of Business Excellence at the University Lucerne.
- Coaching for board members and young executives, promotion of potential in case of business takeovers and new openings.
- Employee recruitment, personnel support and motivation, conceptualization and implementation of personnel trainings.
- Support of implementation of brand management, positioning, product and brand management.
- Project leadership for the development and implementation of a leadership system with BSC incl. annual target planning for continuous improvement of results.
- Process management for the consolidation of business areas, business takeovers and the development of operational concepts.
- Creation and further development of a quality management system as per ISO or the EFQM model for the benefit of all interest groups.
- Experience as assessor, ESPRIX Excellence Suisse.
- Management of transformation processes.
- Advisory board mandates.