lic. oec. HSG
Mobile +41 79 250 65 10
- Partner of CFB network AG, Zurich, focusing on consulting, coaching and brokerage in the hotel and tourism industry.
- Founder and Partner of Frei Project Management GmbH, since 2007, with focus on project management, accounting and financial reporting in the hotel industry.
- Director of Sales at the Arabella Sheraton Atlantis Hotel ***** Zurich.
- Manager Partner Communications at Switzerland Tourism, Project Manager for various large-scale occasions (for example Swiss holiday), Project Manager of product groups and overall responsibility for large-scale campaigns, Representative of ST in national working groups and strategic committees and quality management, “Family Destination” label and Veloland Switzerland, 1996-2003.
- Grew up in Chur, completed school at EMS Schiers, study of economics at University St. Gallen (HSG) with licentiate (1996).
- Several years of project and leadership experience in national and international hotel and tourism industry with focus on sales and marketing, quality management as well as accounting.
- Management of large-scale campaigns (leadership and turntable function, budget responsibility).
- Sales and marketing (development and implementation of marketing plans incl. advertisement campaigns, responsibility for print development, offer creation, distribution channels).
- Negotiation skills (sponsoring contracts, acquisition of new partners).
- Accounting and financial reporting in the hotel industry.